Une annonce bien sympathique et sérieuse
Je ne vous la traduis pas, l'anglais étant quand même un facteur plus qu'important dans les critères d'embauche
Petit conseil cependant : Pensez à demander la citoyenneté américaine avant
Et au vue de tout ce qu'il faut comme critère, je me demande si astronaute finalement ne serait pas plus facile qu'entraineur d'astronautes Overview
Virgin Galactic (VG) is on track to become the world's first private spaceline. It is dedicated to becoming a world leader in sub-orbital commercial space tourism with a longer term vision to develop orbital flights for space tourism and other commercial applications. Role
VG is seeking candidates for the Chief Astronaut Trainer role for our astronaut customers.
This individual will be responsible for development and delivery of the training program that VG provides to customers who have purchased a space ticket.
The program will run onsite at our dedicated facilities at Spaceport America in NM.
The Chief Astronaut Trainer will be responsible for crafting the training program for customers, and for building and managing the team which will deliver training to our customers.
The Chief Astronaut Trainer will need to identify and negotiate agreements with any service provides or equipment suppliers for execution of the training program.
He or she is responsible for the wellbeing of customers and for their readiness for spaceflight. The Chief Astronaut Trainer will be responsible for budgets for the customer and operations team training activities.
He or she will also perform supervisory duties for the training team and provide team leadership, direction and motivation.
The Chief Astronaut Trainer role will be hands on and will actively participate in the delivery of the training program ensuring our astronaut customers have the best possible training and spaceflight experience.
The training team is also responsible for the health and safety of customers when onsite at Spaceport America. Responsibilities
* Team leadership and management
* Execution of VG astronaut training program
* Document control of training materials
* Oversight of the training program budget and financial reporting
* Negotiation of training contracts and services
* Management of any external training services
* Supervisory duties; performance management, team training and standards, mentorship, goal setting
* Development of training curriculum and training materials * Supervision and welfare of customers when on-site
* Stock control and maintenance of personal protective equipment
* Order management and stock control of customer flight attire and training equipment
* Upkeep of training equipment
* Boarding and egress of customers for spaceflight
* Coordination of personal or customer carry-on items
* Customer security checks prior to flight
* Records and paperwork
* Planning and execution of ops team readiness training
* Continuous improvement of staff and customer training Qualifications
* A Bachelor's Degree in Physical Science, Biological Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
* 2 or more years of training and/or program management experience
* An advanced degree and/or training certifications are a plus
* Background in customer service for discerning clients
* Demonstrated excellence in training and mentoring teams
* Strong leadership/ coaching skills
* Resourceful attitude (able to manage emergencies/ isolation of location issues) * Detail-oriented and structured approach, but with the ability to be flexible and open-minded
* Ability to react to change and thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
* Practical, hands-on approach/ leads by example
* Strong organizational and people skills
* Excellent communication skills (team, management and clients)
* Strong computer skills, use of MS office suite
* Must be a "U.S. Person" as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR 120.15) Personal Requirements
Virgin Galactic has a relaxed and informal culture that encourages individuality and innovation. You will be motivated, enterprising and enthusiastic.
Company culture is such that you need to be able to "check your ego at the door", be a self-starter, and possess a sense of humility. You will work well under commercial pressure and thrive on being given challenges and responsibility.
You will communicate clearly and be confident and persuasive.
You will have a high level of integrity and understand the need of complete confidentiality.